Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These hands...

Experts & parents throughout the world agree -- hands are not for hitting.
I wonder, however, what experts say about hair pulling? I really can't help it... call it impulse, but when I see hair, I just have to reach out and yank it.


My hands can do many wonderful things -- they can explore textures like corduroy, ribbon, & dog fur. They can shake rattles & press buttons. Parts of my hands can fit inside the little holes on my nose & they taste pretty good and are fun to chew on when I put them in my mouth. I can use my hands to play with my binky -- in & out, in & out...



I can use my hands to touch my mommy's face and I know she likes that very much because she always gives me kisses to tell me so.
As I grow older, I know that these hands will explore much more
& I will use them to bring joy to others.





No comments:

Post a Comment