Sunday, March 1, 2009

Get On Your Boots...

It's another rainy day in our neighborhood, but guess what? We're getting snow! I'm not really sure what snow is, but the nice lady on the weather channel keeps saying "snow in the Carolinas" & Toby is getting very excited! Mommy has my snowsuit ready & Daddy is teaching me all about cold fronts & pre-sip-a-tayshun. Such a big word...

My post title of "Get on Your Boots", by the way, has nothing to do with our weather situation. It has everything to do with the new U2 album -- Daddy & I can hardly contain our excitement. Here is a picture of me in my Bumbo rocking out to their new song online.
I wish Daddy would take me to the library to pick out "new music". Mommy keeps picking up these wimpy Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood tribute CDs. Imagine if Daddy took me, his little "Rock & Roll Baby" to the library! We would come home with a lot more Bruce Springsteen and a lot less Sesame Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment