Saturday, February 7, 2009

Diary of a Baby

Dear Diary,
Hi! It's me, Ellie! I'm pretty sure that's my name... these big people say it to me all day long! We have had such a busy week, but you should know that I am feeling much better. I've learned to enjoy the sweet taste of my antibiotics. And now that I am feeling much better, I am SO hungry all the time. Mommy said I grew an extra chin during naptime yesterday.
It snowed this week, which was quite a surprise since Mommy kept talking all week long about how beautiful it's supposed to be on Sunday. Snow on Tuesday... 66 degrees on Sunday. This is beyond me. I'm only four months old -- I'm just trying to figure out how to sit up.
What else have we done this week? Hmmm... we had lots of piano lessons & Bible Study. Bible Study was fun until I realized that Mommy wasn't in the nursery with me. I wailed & wailed until I was a nice shade of crimson. Mommy took me into class & I got to learn about Noah's Ark, too. Miss Sally says that there were dinosaurs on the ark. Wait until I tell that to the other babies...
On Friday, our family went out for pizza. If those big people says, "Mmm" one more time, I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll steal their cheese!
Before we went out, Mommy gave me a bath.


I told Mommy, "Please, no pictures. It's really too embarrassing." All she heard was "aggle flabble klabble."
Then I said, "Mommy, seriously. I'm only wearing this towel and I'm just not comfortable getting my picture taken." All she heard was, "klabble bla bla".

Finally, I said, "You are SO getting put in a nursing home."

Best wishes for a fun & exciting weekend!

Hugs & Kisses,

Baby Ellie

3 comments:

  1. I am loving that hairdo Ellie Grace! Juju loves you! I wish I was there to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, I am laughing out loud and calling everyone to the computer. Nana

    ReplyDelete