Tuesday, February 24, 2009


Dear Diary,

I apologize for not writing for so long! I had such a busy week & weekend -- my Nana & Papa came to visit me from Pencil-Vain-Ya. I'm pretty sure that I spelled that wrong, but I am just a baby & still learning! Speaking of learning, I am learning to make spitty noises and it feels so cool in my mouth!!

Over the weekend, I went to the new IKEA store. So much fun, but my dumb bunny Mommy forgot my binky at home. She'll never do that again... I popped her in the lip in the marketplace to help her remember!


Ode to a Binky
(to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
Binky, Binky on my face
You'll always have a special place
In my heart you'll always stay
You pacify me everyday
Binky, Binky soft & sweet
Never leave home without it or you'll be sorry -- you are a special treat!


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and you are such a good writer- you should be winning blog awards!

    ReplyDelete