Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Goes to Chattanooga

Once upon a time, duffle bags were a sufficient method of transporting clothes for weekend get-aways for my Mommy & Daddy. There is much more to pack now that I'm here! Mommy, Daddy, & Toby each had a bag, but I had THREE BAGS & my Pack-n-Play. They call it a Pack-n-Play, I call it "my crate".


Our Toby is a little bit spoiled & he got to come along to Chattanooga, too. Here's a picture of Toby navigating from the driver's seat. He likes to help Daddy with the turn signal. It's amazing what he can do without thumbs.

There were lots of things to do in Chattanooga, but not enough time to do everything. In between basketball games, we took a little trip to Lookout Mountain & walked through Pointe Park where a Civil War battle was fought. I don't like fighting -- just kissing and hugging. Maybe the Southerners & the Yankees should have hugged more.



This was the view from the top of the mountain!


Pointe Park

Here I am THOROUGHLY enjoying being at a basketball game. I just LOVE loud buzzers, but seriously, this baby will always pull for the 'Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment