Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my BFF Kit

I had a play date today. Mommy tried to take a picture of both of us, but Kit got away on her knees. How does she DO that? It fascinates me...

If you look closely, you can see my BFF Kit's cute little baby hand. Like my outfit? Corduroys for babies are a little ridiculous... especially without an escape hatch for my dirty diapers.
Since the weather was fabulous this morning, I encouraged Mommy to find a way to take us outside for some fresh air. She struggled a bit, but eventually I was riding in the Bjorn & Kit cruised in my stroller. Can you believe we both got the hiccups at the same time? Like, oh my gosh! We are SO meant for each other!

1 comment:

  1. Those corduroys are stylin', Ellie! You are as cute as ever!

    It is funny I never really noticed your dog before- He is a cutie too!!!! Now that I have a dog- I notice them everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete