Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Freedom!

Dear Diary,

You should see me now! With one knee down & a heel to propel me forward, there is nothing outside my grasp. Crawling = freedom. The freedom to pull baskets of magazines off of coffee tables & baskets of files off of desk shelves. The freedom to find every cord attached to every lamp in the house. The freedom to pull myself up to standing wherever I choose.


Daddy is away in Floor-i-duh, but he comes home today. So, this morning Mommy & I read the newspaper all by ourselves. I especially enjoyed the classifieds -- they are a lil' bit slippery if you crawl on them.


Now that I have crawling crossed off my "to-do" list, I've been working on some other tricks. I will keep you in suspense and post about those later with pictures included, so STAY TUNED!


Here is the latest photo montage:









Hugs & Kisses,
Baby Ellie


No comments:

Post a Comment