Monday, June 22, 2009

First Father's Day

As Daddy picked me up out of my crib on Sunday morning, I shouted, "Happy Father's Day!" which sounded more like, "Iddle diddle diddle, sphghthth!"
I bought Daddy a hat & a fishing license because he promised to take me fishin' at the lake. Just FYI, Daddy -- you probably shouldn't let me touch the bait because I'll probably try to eat it.
After my nap, we went out to the boat. I love being out on the water -- I am JUST like Daddy.
Take a guess at who I look like! Do you like our matching dimples?



We even have the same hands & feet.

"Is now a good time to talk about that pony?"


I love you, Daddy!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! It looks exactly like she is asking for that pony :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, i think she looks like you in the first picture! i have always thought she favored her daddy, but something about that first picture made me think of you.

    ReplyDelete