Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Diary of a Baby

Dear Diary,

Check me out! I am really growing! My hair is getting fuller, my legs are getting plumper, & my feet are getting big. I'm still not crawling and it's really beginning to disappoint me. Just when I think I'm going to go, my feet get caught. I really need to stop sitting criss-cross-applesauce.

Last Wednesday, Mommy & I flew to Pennsylvania again. Flying is so cool & the boarding pass is so fun to chew on. Mommy brought me some new books to look at on the plane, but I felt like being squirrely instead. I wanted to get down & play, but she kept making me sit there. So, I pulled her hair, stole her sunglasses, climbed her torso, & put my fingers in her diet coke. She didn't like that too much.

Uncle Joe graduated from high school this past weekend & they let me go to the ceremony! I loved the orchestra, but I jumped everytime the people clapped. The program was pretty good to chew on & Aunt JuJu let me drool on her calculator, too. I hope it still works. Mommy was so proud of her little brother and Nana took lots & lots of pictures. I will be sure to borrow some pictures of the evening from Nana's Facebook page soon!

I had a really fun time playing with my cousin Emily & today I feel cranky because I miss her. She & I played all kinds of games, like jump on the air mattress (FYI - she jumped, which made me bounce -- FUN!) & we read stories and shared cereal puffs. Emily is so funny -- one day, she dressed like Tinkerbell & did a little dance in her tap shoes. She is like Elmo & Zoey but BETTER!

We are back home today. We had lunch with Daddy & when we were done, he bought me a football jersey at the bookstore. It's never too early to be thinking about football season. I am learning this early.

I will close for now. I am off to find Toby to see if he wants a belly rub.

Hugs & Kisses!
Baby Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment