Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On the Move...

Don't get too excited... I still can't crawl, but I can flippity-flop my way around a room. In the mornings, Mommy puts me on the floor to play while she pours coffee only to return and find me five feet away from where she left me. I like making grown-ups scratch their head.

I'm an elusive chunk of love.





Yesterday, I pulled Toby's hair. HARD. And he cried. And he hid. I'm sorry, Fur Brother. I think he forgave me because this morning, he was kissing my hands. I was also in my high chair and covered in toast & apricots. I wonder if that had something to do with his renewed interest in me? No matter what, I like that he gives me such loving attention.

But look what he did when he thought we weren't looking:



BUSTED, Cheerio Eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment