Monday, May 4, 2009

Grounded...

Dear Loyal Readers,

I apologize for not writing for quite sometime. My affinity for pulling hair got me, consequently, grounded from the computer.


Being a baby still rocks. I am SO close to learning this whole crawling thing. I can sit up on my own, rock bath & forth on my hands and knees, but when I try to make a move, I just topple over. I'll be on the move soon. I am really looking forward to unraveling the toilet paper and seeing what will fit into the electrical sockets.

I recently traveled on an airplane to visit my family in Pennsylvania. All the grown-ups on the plane commented, "Oh, what a good baby." As if I would be any other type? Here's a picture of me in Newark waiting to board a plane for Harrisburg. Our next plane was so teeny tiny, but it allowed me to pet the nice boy next to me. What? His shirt had a nice texture & his skin was so smooth.

I had a great time with the humans, but what really made me laugh this past week was this big lug they call "Abbey". I rode her bareback & let her clean me off after meals. My Papa isn't a big fan of her & I can't figure this out. Please, Papa... love Abbey. It's not everyday that you find a creature that will let you pull its ears and stick your fingers in her eyeballs. Hugs to you, my furry friend.

I just recharged my batteries with a TWO hour morning nap. Where's my bass drum because I'm ready to keep going and going and going and going...

Much love & happy to be blogging again,
Baby Ellie


1 comment:

  1. Those big smiles just make me happy! Thanks for blogging again, Ellie! Now be a good girl so you will get computer access :)

    ReplyDelete