Friday, January 23, 2009




I'm in a 12 step recovery program for my Type A personality. I've been in "therapy" since meeting my husband, but there's nothing that pushes you to the outer limits like having a baby. Some days I feel like I'm drowning in poopy diapers, toys, blankies, spit rags, and all that baby gear!

That being said, I'd like to post what I was able to complete during naptime today. It's amazing what you can do when you have two hands! While Baby Ellie rocked in her swing, I washed the rocking chairs on the front porch with Murphy's Oil Soap, lemon-oiled all things wooden, mopped the hardwoods, ate lunch, washed two loads of laundry, checked my email & created this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Sara,
    I loved the movie of baby ellie, please make more movies for us to watch. we love you very much. Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially a blogger! love, Nana

    ReplyDelete