Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Diary of a Baby

Dear Diary,
It's me, the little one, the one that the big people call "Ellie."
The big man, the one referred to as "Daddy" is very formal... he calls me "Miss Ellie." I enjoy this term of respect -- I believe I've earned it.


Mostly, I am a very happy baby. However, recently my mouth has begun to hurt which makes me wail. I can't sleep, I am fussy, and I have learned to whine. The other big one, Mommy, thinks my new whining sound is cute. Just wait until I'm two and asking for M&Ms for breakfast.

I don't mean to boast, but you should know that I am quite clever. Did you know that when you are small like me AND you drop stuff... your binky, perhaps, the big people will rush over to retrieve it for you. Brilliant! Fetch, Mommy! Fetch, Daddy! Bring me my lamb!

I will close for now. My tummy is rumbly -- time to summon the Mommy.

Hugs & Kisses,
Baby Ellie





No comments:

Post a Comment