Saturday, January 31, 2009

Diary of a Baby



Dear Diary,

My day began very early. I woke Mommy up at 4:30 because I had a fever and needed some of that red goo that she squirts in my mouth. It was okay, she didn't mind because she was already awake. My fur brother Toby was having a sleepover and his friend Sadie had to go outside when it was still dark! I just pee in my pants... I guess dogs don't wear diapers.


The fur creatures make me laugh. They make weird noises, want their bellies rubbed, sniff at trash, & lick things that maybe they shouldn't. Toby's friend Sadie is like my song... "Do your ears hang low..."


While I was getting dressed today, I could hear Sadie barking outside... I think she was saying, "It's me, Sadie. I'm in the garden. I'm being held hostage by this dormant hydrangea." Silly girl. Mommy rescued her. Good girl, Mommy! I would give YOU a treat! Anyway, I decided to wear my doggie shirt today in honor of the sleepover. I'm off to take a nap... my life can be rather exhausting!

Hugs & Kisses,

Baby Ellie













No comments:

Post a Comment