Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Elmo-Lee & other Ramblings

Can you say this? 

Can you say that?

  These parents of mine never give me a break!  And guess what?  I love it! 

The only thing I don't like right now is hearing the word, "NO."



Mommy and I have been practicing saying "Emily" but I get a little confused between my cousin and my furry red monster pal.  Sometimes, I say "Elmo-lee".  It's pretty close. 




Like my hair?  This weather hasn't been too good for it.  Today, it looks like a science experiment.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mom says I should tell you about my visit to the doctor last week.  I weighed 22.8 pounds & I am 2 feet, 6 inches tall.  Fifteen more inches and I can ride the Phoenix!  Anyway, Nurse Angel came in the room to give me some shots -- I foolishly thought she was checking out my knees until I felt an intense pain in my leg!  So I reached down and ripped the needle out of my leg.  You can bet she wasn't expecting that!  No more shots until kindergarten!  Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment