Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucky Doll

Over the weekend, Daddy, Mommy, and I went to Hilton Head. Wasn't that a good idea? It was warm enough that our whole family could walk around on the beach. The first thing I did was run towards the water. It looked like the biggest bathtub ever! When I got to the ocean, it started to chase me and I didn't really know how to feel about that. Then I fell and it was cold...


So I cried.
Then Toby wanted to play chase and that made me happy again.

See how much fun going to the beach is? Mommy let me practice all my yoga moves on Aunt Judy & Uncle Cecil's couch cushions. I am perfecting downward dog.


On Saturday, we had the most fun. We visited with Aunt Judy & Uncle Cecil and then went to Coligny Plaza. We went to the toy store and then to Big Bamboo Cafe. We had a delicious lunch -- three cheers for black beans, cucumbers, & hummus. What?! I have a refined palate. The best part was the music -- while Mom & Dad ate their lunch, I danced to the Jimmy Buffett music being played by Mr. Guitar Man.

After all that dancing, I was SO tired. So my parents did what every responsible parent would do...



they took me to the Cajun Fest at The Salty Dog.
and Guess What??
I can't wait to go back!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun!! And that pink polka dot dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete