Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Mommy is Freaking Out


Dear Diary,


Hey, it's me Ellie! I've been distracted by all the things that I can reach and get into that I completely forgot about the computer. Have you ever been inside a pantry?! It is SO fun -- there are shelves down low made just for babies to wreck. I love plastic forks and paper plates. I just carry 'em around and drop them all over the place - it's great! A lot of that junk fits perfectly in my wooden cart, so I stash things in there right next to Elmo.


Do you know what's better than a pantry? Guess! No, really... take a guess! A Lazy Susan! There are so many small glass jars and bowls and tea bags and coffee buckets and spices and I can throw all of them! And when Mommy catches me there, I just take off running with whatever I can fit in my little hands. Yesterday, I snatched Cayenne Pepper & 17 tea bags.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


So, it's my birthday in less than three weeks. I don't really know what a birthday is but Mommy says it's the only thing I really own and that we can have balloons. One thing I know for sure is that I LOVE BALLOONS! They are so fun. I have a purple one from Harris Teeter, but it keeps getting smaller. Why is that? Must be magic. Back to the birthday thing -- Mommy is kinda freaking out and saying things like, "You'll always be my baby." If I could talk out loud, I would totally tell her that she's starting to sound like Papa. And she keeps asking why I have to grow up and all that nonsense. I mean, does she REALLY want me to pee in my pants for the rest of my life?
I need my beauty rest or something like that. More like, I need some fuel for my afternoon of cabinet shenanigans. Smoochie Boochie!
Hugs & Kisses,
Baby Ellie
p.s. What's a toddler? Toddler Ellie doesn't really roll off the tongue...

No comments:

Post a Comment