Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ellie Speaks





I am very chatty. Mostly, I speak Alien & Japanese, but I can say a few words in my native tongue. My favorite word is "ball" pronounced, "Baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhlllllllllllll!" I get very excited when I say this word.


The other word I enjoy is "dog". There are dogs everywhere -- in my house, in my books, & on the television. I see them walking down the street and I point and yell, "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggg!" I like real dogs & stuffed animal dogs. I do not discriminate.


In the middle of the night, I like to say, "Ma. Ma. MaMa." Works like a charm.
Everyone beware: little ears are listening & my little mouth will soon repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Emily says " come on Ellie, walk to Mama" when looking at the photos.
    Nana has tears in her eyes and can't wait to see her and hug her and hear her little voice say dog in person. 8 days and counting.
    ~ Love Always,
    Nana xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooooxoox

    ReplyDelete