Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's Ask a Baby...

Baby? How do you feel today?




Glad that you asked, computer.

To quote my Uncle Joe...




"My nose is broke. This side is leakin' & this side doesn't even work."



My gums are sad and look like little white pillows. Mom says it's more teeth. She was feeling sorry for herself at 2 am, but she's not the one with erupting gums. I don't mean to complain, but it's really the pits.



On a happy note, I am the best little walker on the planet. When we went to Ikea on Sunday, I insisted on walking everywhere. Mommy insisted that I ride in the cart. So I suggested a duel. She suggested that maybe it was time to go home. I hate losing. So I screamed. Really loud. People looked. Mothers covered their toddlers eyes.



Really, I am quite good at walking. Last night, Mommy took me to Daddy's practice field and the grass was very soft for walking. I walked right over to the cooler of popsicles & waited for an opportunity to pounce. I said, "I'll have orange, s'il vous plait." It was ice cold & delicious. It turned my white shorts orange, which then matched my legs that were already covered in macaroni & cheese. I wish that every Monday could be orange food night. Yum.





1 comment:

  1. Poor little nose :( We've got croup here- I KNOW, I know- we are a mess. Do I not clean my house well enough?!?

    I can just see you in IKEA. That used to be me- who am I kidding it is still me only they are bigger :)

    ReplyDelete