Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Big Day


What a day! Today I was received into the household of God -- pretty big stuff, huh?! At my church, we call it Baptism. This is me with Mommy, Daddy, & Father David. I didn't even cry when he poured water on my head. I knew it was really special and let's face it... I really love water. He sealed me with oil, too. I am marked as Christ's own forever.


After I was Baptized, I did get a little squirrely. Remember, I am still just a little baby. I crawled around and cruised on the pew behind me. I will be walking VERY soon.


When church was over, my whole family went to the Lake for a picnic! I got to swim in the lake and go for a boat ride. If this is what we get to do on my Baptism Day, I can't wait to see what they do for my Birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment